South Great Georges Street was home to Ireland's first department store. The Pim family opened the doors to their 5 storey emporium in 1855.
Over 150 Years on - our auspicious start sees us right in the heart of the Dame District.
J.T. Pim's faces the site of the old store (where The George now resides) on the corner of South Great Georges Street and Dame Lane.